I hate those top 10 lists that come out every year. but one must pin ones depressive hopeful states on something!
Bottom 10 things of the year
- horrible dusty HSR layout with horrible neighbours and horrible dogs
- the ever increasing isolation of Luiza Chandy
- the loss of some friendships
- the lack of bass playing
- the state of my church
- the state of my relationship with God
- my leaving TAAQ again
- the periodical checking of my bank account
- people not landing up for choir practice or performances without prior information
- my failure at getting my recording started
Top 10 things of the year
- Every new move and sound from Kiarna
- the trip to England with Lui and Kia
- the wonderfully fulfilling Christ college choir. watta bunch!
- Gertrude and the extra blessings of equipment lent and given
- being able to write new stuff. far more productive compared to 2005. again the Christ college choir really helped!
- the bible study group – my faith in humanity isn’t extinguished – yet!
- My parents and brother. Solid as a rock.
- Christ college. Has given me space and a platform.
- Being told that I gave people the wish and the desire to sing
- Reconciliation with somebody I hated